CORRIGENDUM FOR CANCELLATION OF TENDER FOR SUPPLY OF CLOTHING ITEMS AT SAINIK SCHOOL CHHINGCHHIP FY 2022-23 CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD
TENDER NOTICE 2022-2023
1. The Principal Sainik School Chhingchhip invites sealed tender from registered Firms/Govt. contractors for the Supplies/Services/Construction Contract for the Year 2022-23:-
Tender Form Cost
RFP For Supply of Clothing Items
Supply of Clothing Items
2. RFP/ Tender Forms along with the details can be obtained from School office on cash between 1000 hrs to 1300 hrs on any working day or can also be downloaded from School website (http://sschhingchhip.mizoram.gov.in) and CPPP website www.eprocure.gov.in/epublish/app . Sealed envelope containing duly completed RFP/ Tender Forms should reach the school latest by 1700 hrs on 03 Jan 2022 in the School. In the absence of endorsement on the envelope for which supplies/services for which tender is being applied, the tender envelope will not be opened and it will be cancelled. Tender bid will be opened for evaluation on 04 Jan 2022 at 1000 Hrs.
3. The EMD and tender form cost (if applicable) along with Tender Form duly completed with list attached in all respect CAN BE SENT BY POST OR BE DROPPED IN THE TENDER BOX PLACED IN SAINIK SCHOOL CHHINGCHHIP, CHHINGCHHIP VILLAGE, DULY MARKED “TENDER FOR-………………” ON THE TOP OF THE ENVELOPE. Last three years IT Return, photocopy of PAN Card of Firm/Proprietor, Registration certificate of Firm/Company, TIN No, Service Tax No. to be attached with RFP/Tender form.
4. THE SCHOOL WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR POSTAL DELAY. NO TENDER WILL BE ACCEPTED BY POST OR COURIER OR BY HAND AFTER THE GIVEN DATE AND TIME AS MENTIONED IN PARA 2. All Tenderers are allowed to be present, if interested.
5. Earnest money of unsuccessful tenderers will be refunded only after the finalisation of tenders. No queries/request/correspondence will be entertained by the School till then.
6. The principal reserves the right to reject or accept any or all the tenders or accept them in parts or reject the lowest tender without assigning any reason whatsoever. The tender of person(s)/firm (s), who have been blacklisted by the government in the past or have/had dubious dealing with the government or the school, shall not be entertained.